Religious services do not have to be boring.
The time you spend at a synagogue should be spiritually uplifting and personally gratifying. If you are looking at your watch during services and wondering how much longer this is going to take, maybe you are attending the wrong synagogue?
If you are looking for a lively and inspired conservative synagogue, Congregation Beth Am is where you belong.
In 1975 a group of families in Central Florida started Congregation Beth Am as an alternative to the other conservative synagogues in the area. They wanted an egalitarian option; a place where everyone could worship together as equals.
Our founding families thought it was more important to have you attend services as an equal member of the congregation rather than focus on social or economic standing. As a result, Congregation Beth Am was created, with the name chosen very specifically because it means “The People’s House.”
As a Community:
- We Celebrate life.
- Value our Jewish heritage and traditions, balancing them with the needs of the active, modern world.
- Understand Judaism is more than a religion. It is a perspective of life that constantly reminds us of our special relationship with God, which is expressed through Godly living.
- Have socially active programming and events.
- Accept each other – Jewish and Non-Jewish – as reflections of God’s image, to be involved in the life of the congregation and treated with dignity.
- Are proud of our reputation as Central Florida’s friendliest congregation.
We welcome you to join us for services in person or online. Our new facility is located at 1470 Myrtle Lake Hills Rd / Longwood, FL 32750 or you can learn more about our streaming worship schedule here
CBA Movie Chat
Thursdays at 3:00 PM
Call for Zoom Codes
CBA Pages & Pastries Book Club
Join us on October 14th
where we will be discussing
'The Last Mrs. Parrish'
by Liv Constantine online.
Zoom codes provided following
CBA Mah Jongg
Congregation Beth Am
will be offering weekly
FREE Mah Jongg classes
and game play on Wednesdays
from 11 am to 1 pm in our new
facility. Open to the public.
to fill out and submit the
Event Sign-Up Form