is an active support group for CBA. Our members participate in various in-house and community projects.
Our current projects include:
The Care Team:
- Provides support to our CBA families when they have suffered a loss.
- Ensures there is a Minyan for the funeral and Shiva.
- Prepares “Shiva Meals” to be delivered to the immediate grieving family.
- Assists caregivers while a loved one is ill.
Jewish Family Services / JFS:
- Members assist as least once a month at the JFS Food Pantry.
- Participate in the ongoing Yom Kippur food drive.
- Purchase and present the candlesticks given to the B’nai Mitzvah.
- A community program that assists the disadvantaged in Central Florida through the complex steps of getting personal identification. Documents like birth certificates, Florida ID cards, and Social Security cards are essential for anyone to fully take part in society.
- On an individual basis, our members volunteer to assist this communitywide program.
Ronald McDonald House:
- RMH provides a home away from home for families with children receiving treatment at hospitals and medical facilities in Orlando.
Safe House Of Seminole County:
- We collect paper goods, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, shampoos, linens, etc. for the residents.
- We also collect infant and toddler clothes as well as adult women’s shoes for them to wear on job interviews.
- We deliver fresh fruits every month.