Uplifting The Next Generation
The teachers of Congregation Beth Am Religious School strive to create a positive environment for Jewish learning. We are committed to teaching our children the beauty of Judaism. Our curriculum is intended to help children see the world through Jewish eyes, to make Shabbat and Jewish holidays part of their lives, to pursue knowledge of their heritage, and to ground their ethical decisions in the teachings of Torah.
We recognize that each child is different, so our curriculum is tailored to meet each child’s individual needs, including our unique program designed for children with special needs. Every class and program is designed to give our students:
- A sense of being at home and belonging to an Eternal People.
- An active identification with the Jewish community throughout the world in general.
- Spiritual strength to be guided by the light of Jewish Tradition when making the difficult – and not-so-difficult – decisions of life.
- A sense of self, enabling them to look in the mirror and see a reflection of God’s Image.
- The depth of soul that carries a sense of mystery about the known as well as the unknown patterns of the world, informed and inspired by the knowledge of our Sages in all ages.
- The perspective that Jewish religion encompasses the realities of the contemporary world, that it demands a mind that is open and free.
- The capacity to see Judaism not only as something to be inherited, but rather as a pattern of life to be discovered.
Locations: Online and Longwood (Classes are taught by a staff of experienced teachers.)
Grades 3 – 5 Grades 6 – 7
To register your child, download and print the following registration form and return it to the office. If you need help, call our office.